Knowing and Experiencing God’s Power in your life
In this series we see what the Bible says about the power of God and how his power energizes us for his purposes. Catch that idea: his Power for his Purposes. It’s not a matter of tapping into cosmic energy (The Force, as Star Wars called it). It is three things:
- Letting God’s Spirit fill You
- Letting God’s Spirit control you
- Letting God’s Spirit direct you.
We’ll look at six aspects of the Spirit-empowered life:
- Who Is The Holy Spirit?
- The Holy Spirit: The Power of Salvation
- The Holy Spirit: The Power of Discipleship
- The Holy Spirit: The Power of Devotion
- The Holy Spirit: The Power of Ministry
- The Holy Spirit: The Power of Mission
- Five days each week there will be scripture readings and some questions for you to complete.
- One day to reflect, make personal application, and prepare for group discussion.
- Each week there will be discussion questions to use in a small group meeting.
Download the whole series: 40 Days of Power