Please complete these questions before you read the article, The Three Loves.
1. How would you define love?
A. Love is a warm, positive feeling for another person.
B. Love is a commitment to another person’s welfare.
C. Love cannot be defined.
D. Do you have another definition?
2. How do you know your future marriage partner loves you?
3. What do you do, on a regular basis, to demonstrate love for your partner?
4. What could your partner do, (more or in addition) to demonstrate love for you?
5. Can love die?
6. What can make love die?
7. If love dies, can it be brought back to life?
Now please read The Three Loves on the following pages.
After you have read it, go back and look at your answers again. Are there any youwould change?